We have the solution at Wordle (#886) on November 21, along with some helpful tips to help you find the answer yourself, right here. We’ve placed the answer at the bottom of the page, so as not to spoil the surprise before you have a chance to analyze the clues. So let’s dive in, starting with a reminder of yesterday’s answer.
Wordle response from yesterday
Let’s start by remembering yesterday’s Wordle response for those new to the game or not playing it daily, which was “TRUST.” So we can say that Wordle’s response today is definitely not that. Now, with that in mind, maybe try again using one of these Wordle seed words and go back if you have no luck.
Tips for Today’s Wordle
Still can’t understand? We have today’s Wordle answer here, below. But first, one more thing: let’s look at three tips that might help you find the solution, without giving it away, so you don’t have to feel guilty about keeping your streak alive: you worked, after all! Or just keep scrolling to find the answer.
- Today’s word starts with the letter P.
- Today’s word uses three vowels.
- Today’s Wordle is a musical instrument.
Wordle answer of the day
No chance? Don’t worry, you can’t get them all! If you just want to see today’s Wordle answer to continue your streak, you can find it below.
The answer to today’s Wordle is…
Today’s Wordle definition
And here’s what that means, according to our good friend ChatGPT:
The term “piano” can refer to different things, but most often it is used to describe a musical instrument.
- Music instrument:
- A piano is a large keyboard musical instrument with a row of black and white keys, representing the 12 different pitches of the Western musical scale. It is played by pressing the keys, which causes the hammers to hit the strings inside the piano, producing sound.
- Dynamic expression:
- The term “piano” is also used as musical notation indicating that music should be played softly. It is an Italian word meaning “gentle” or “silent”. Its opposite is “forte,” which means strong. Together, these terms form the basis of musical dynamics, indicating the volume at which a passage of music should be played.
- Abbreviation of Pianoforte:
- The full name of the instrument is “pianoforte”, which translates to “soft-loud” in Italian. This name reflects the piano’s ability to produce sounds at varying dynamic levels, unlike its predecessor, the harpsichord, which had a more fixed volume.
So, depending on the context, “piano” may refer to the instrument itself, a notation for playing softly, or be part of the instrument’s full name, emphasizing its dynamic capabilities.
Tips for tomorrow’s Wordle
It may seem like Wordle is luck, but there are some best practices you can use to help you get as many clues as possible in just a few guesses, making it that much more likely that you’ll be able to find the last word before to run out of it. of tests. The most important guess is your first, and the trick is to stock up on vowels (A, E, I, O, and U).
Some popular starting words that people have had luck with are “farewell,” “media,” “get up,” and “radio.” Just make sure you don’t choose a word with double letters, otherwise you lose valuable guesses. The goal here is to try to figure out which vowels the mystery word contains, then layer on the common consonants and get closer from there.
Your second word, assuming the first gave you a good starting point, should start to rely more on common consonants like R, S and T. The good ones we’ve seen here are “severe”, ” angry “. » and “atone”. You never want to reuse letters from a previous round that appeared gray – you know they’re not in the word.
Now that everything is resolved and the definition is taken care of, and you are armed with some tips to crush tomorrow’s Wordle, here are some games like Wordle that you can try today.