The term TimeFor.News or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content on this website is intended for your general information and use. It may change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any specific purpose. You should acknowledge that such information and materials may have inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material owned by or licensed to us, including but not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, not owned by, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Occasionally, this website may also include links to other websites, provided for your convenience to offer further information. These links do not imply our endorsement of the website(s), and we bear no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without TimeFor.News’s prior written consent.