- Christine Brown plans to legally change her last name to Woolley but will always be known as Christine Brown.
- Christine found her soul mate in David and the couple quickly got engaged and married after meeting on a dating app.
- Kody Brown’s relationships with his second, third and first wives reached a point of no return, with Christine being the first to leave.
Christine Brown finally reveals if she will continue to use her famous Sister Wives her ex’s last name even though he married David Woolley. Kody Brown, now 54, made Christine the third of his four wives in March 1994. Christine Ruth Allred was born on April 18, 1972, to practicing polygamous parents, Rex Allred and Ruthann LeBaron. Christine’s grandfather, Rulon C. Allred, was the founder of the Apostolic United Brethren. Even if they would only “spiritually married » and their marriage was not legally binding, Christine changed her last name to Brown. Christine and Kody publicly announced their separation in November 2021. Christine found David online in October 2022 and married him in October 2023.
Sister Wives fans wanted to know why Christine hasn’t changed her last name to her husband David’s yet. In a recent interview with ANDChristine, 51, shared that she’s definitely considering it. “I will legally change it to Christine Woolley, but I will always be known as Christine Brown,” she explained. Christine said she has been Christine Brown for 14 years. However, she admitted that she “it will be Christine Woolley, definitely.” Christine was delighted to have had a “Instant connection» with David. “We just made sense. It just synced,” she added.
Christine Brown and David Woolley’s Relationship Explained
Christine was with Kody for 25 years. They had six children together and the youngest, Truly Brown, was born while they were filming season 1 of Sister Wives. Christine was ready to start dating again when she broke up with Kody. Christine met David on the dating app called Stir. In February 2023, Christine told her fans that she was dating someone exclusively. Christine kept her new man a mystery for seven more days as they made their relationship Instagram official on Valentine’s Day 2023. Christine revealed that she had finally found the love of her life.
Christine admitted she had already started looking at wedding dresses a month after meeting David. “I had no idea it was or would feel like this. It’s truly a dream come true” Christine said of her husband. David popped the question to Christine in April 2023. They were married a few months later in Moab, Utah. Christine and David love traveling together. Their love really takes them .Interestingly, the next place David will be seen in the One-on-One special of Sister Wives. This is the first time David has made his appearance in Sister Wives.
The promo for the upcoming Sister Wives special also shows Kody declaring that he never wants to speak to his second wife Janelle Brown again. He also calls two of his wives for “garbage can talk“about him and admitting that he is”guilty» for not liking them. Kody’s relationships with Janelle, Christine and his first wife Meri go beyond the point of reconciliation. Christine was the first to leave Kody and in 14 months three of her marriages ended with him Sister Wives the star is left with only his fourth wife, Robyn Brown.
Sister Wives airs Sundays at 10 p.m. EST on TLC.
Source: ET, Christine Brown/Instagram
- Kody Brown, Madison Brown, Janelle Brown, Tamron Hall, Aspyn Brown, Robyn Brown, Andrea Canning, Gwendlyn Brown, Meri Brown, Logan Brown, Christine Brown, Sukanya Kirshnan
- Main genre:
- Reality TV, Drama
- Sister Wives follows the brown family, which observes polygamous practices. Led by Kody Brown as a father, he and his four wives and 18 children moved across the United States, from Utah to Nevada and Arizona. Kody and his wives marry in secret, polygamy being illegal. Yet the series follows the family as it covers the trials and tribulations of four wives who divide their family duties between a husband and eighteen children. The children themselves are an important focus of Sister Wives, as it also focuses on the challenges children face due to their home lives. Sister Wives attempts to dispel negative stereotypes around polygamy, as they were circulated around 2010 when the general public commonly discussed the topic. in the USA. All four of Brown’s wives agreed to go on the show to achieve that goal, and TLC continues to chronicle the family’s lives more than a decade later.
- Director of Photography :
- Doug Monroe, Callan Griffiths, Richard Alexander Walkling, Anthony Derosa, Matthew Thompson, Ray Farmer
- Filming locations :
- Nevada, Utah, Arizona
- Main characters:
- Timothy Gibbons, Kirk Streb, Deanie Wilcher, Christopher Poole, Bill Hayes
- Deanie Wilcher
- Production company:
- Puddle Monkey Productions, Figure 8 Films
- Number of episodes: